A Nigerian woman, Mrs Gloria Chiaka, has died two days after welcoming a set of twins after ten years of marriage (photos)

A Nigerian woman, Mrs Gloria Chiaka, has died two days after welcoming a set of twins after ten years of marriage (photos)

 

My enëmies finally succeded! My wîfe is gone..they are now laughing at me. They were not happy that I married. My wife got pregnant just after 1 month of our marriage, they said I was too fast. My wife carried her pregrant with joy, with no sîckness for 9 months. Ddeath why take my wife during child birth. I feel like ending it all. Why make me a widower at young age.i don't deserve this!.. I can't wish this to my worst enëmy. I buried my wife yesterday. Please pray for the repose of her soul by typîng Rest in peace. You will not diie during pregnancy. No member of your family will diie untimely. Amen.
=> Man writes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog